We are running an Outdoor First Aid Course on Monday 5h July and Tues 6th July at the Callander Hostel. This two day course is delivered over 16 hours and will equip you with the necessary skills to deal with a range of emergency incidents in the outdoor environment. You’ll gain an understanding of a variety of medical conditions and how, as a first aider, to treat them. The course will be informal (and fun!) and will involve both indoor and outdoor elements. Attendees will receive a first aid certificate valid for three years.
We have a number of free spaces available for local residents and volunteers. Places must be booked in advance. If you are interested in attending, please download the booking form below, complete it and return via email to Julie and we will be in touch. If you have any questions then please get in touch with Julie: email@example.com
- The course will involve being indoors and outdoors.
- Toilet facilities are available for participants at Callander Hostel.
- Participants required to bring a packed lunch, sturdy footwear, items suitable for the weather (waterproofs, sun cream, sunhat etc)
- Most people on the course won’t know each other.
- Participants will be required to work with other people during the course with appropriate Covid-19 control measures in place.